It’s a beautiful thing to see rumor-mongering, blatant liars getting cream pies smack in the face . Lots of people have reacted to the Trevidic Report already . If you haven’t I suggest that you look at these links.
- Rwanda: at last we know the truth, Linda Melvern, The Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jan/10/rwanda-at-last-we-know-truth. She is an investigative journalist and author. She is also an honorary professor at the department of international politics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth. She has published several books on the subject, including A People Betrayed: The Role of the West in Rwanda’s Genocide (2000) and Conspiracy to Murder: The Rwanda Genocide (2004)
- 2. Rwanda genocide: Kagame ‘cleared of Habyarimana crash’, BBC News, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16472013
- 3. The missile was fired from Kanombe: Game, set and match, Sunny Ntayombya, The New Times http://www.newtimes.co.rw/index.php?issue=14867&article=48963
- FDU-INKINGI and Rwanda National Congress Press Release, http://rwandarwiza.unblog.fr/2012/01/11/fdu-inkingi-and-rwanda-national-congress-press-release/
- 5. RESPONDING TO THE FRENCH JUDGE MARC TREVIDIC’S TECHNICAL REPORT, Dr. Theogene Rudasingwa, http://rwandarwiza.unblog.fr/2012/01/10/responding-to-the-french-judge-marc-trevidic%E2%80%99s-technical-report/
When I look at these articles, I’m left bemused by the utter hard-headedness of our opposition leaders. They danced about when the Bruguiere Report came out and now they can’t let Kigali do the same. Kenny Rogers once sang “you gotta know when to hold them, who when to fold them …know when to walk away, know when to run “. Fold them and run dear chaps.